Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

Good Friday:

Our church opened their doors early for parents to take their kids around to the stations and scenes, so we could explain the Good Friday story with visuals to assist.





Since this is my Easter post, I thought I would add the pictures from last week's Easter Egg Hunt.  Shawn took the kids to the Farmersville Hunt while I was out of town.



Sunday:  He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!

We invited our sweet friends, DuWayne and Sarah Carrera to church with us and later on that afternoon we spent time with my family in Keller.



Kacee's first Easter!


Happy Birthday, Brad!!



Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead . 1 Peter 1:3

0 comments: