Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Tonight is a night that I've been dreading for a while...it's truly bittersweet to see your little boy grow into a bigger boy.   We are done paying for preschool, but a small part of me would rather pay and not let him grow up.  But, that wouldn't be very fair to him or us.  It's freakin' me out that he'll be in Kindergarten next year, but I know he'll do great!  I was doing great during the whole program until they performed the same song Faith's class sang last year.  I remember tearing up last year, too.

Kindergarten here we come, here we come.
Kindergarten here we come, here we come.
Know my letters ABC, ABC.
Know my numbers 123, 123
So long Preschool, it's been fun (here cues the tears from mommy).
Kindergarten here we come, here we come.

Kindergarten here he comes!!!






Kace, Alexander, and Jaxon...Best Buds

Red Group-2012-Kindergarten Bound

Getting his diploma and graduation present from Mrs. Bell


Mrs. Bell

Miss Julie

0 comments: