Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hollywood Studios-Day Five

We thoroughly enjoyed Hollywood Studios...we loved all the musical/stunt shows, walking the streets, and learning all things cinematography.  I also learned that my husband doesn't like to ride on rides that drop or turn you upside down...which means he didn't ride the two most scariest rides in the park!  The only ride that Faith and Jaxon could not ride the entire trip was Aerosmith's Rock N Rollercoaster, so my sister-in-law, her girls, and I rode it...it was my favorite!  Faith and Jaxon braved the Tower of Terror with me...the kids loved how their bellies tickled on this ride, but I think they were ready for it to be over, as was I.  This elevator would go up...and then drop you about eight stories....and then do it all over again...YIKES! We all loved Toy Story Mania...it was super cute and fun!  The kids also loved playing around in the, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, area.  Jaxon got to meet Buzz and Woody (the highlight of his day)...we never found, Jessie, though.  Jake from Never Land Pirates gave us his autograph and took pictures with us, as well! The crowd control was on green according to my app, so it was nice roaming around with hardly anyone there.  It was a great day and a great way to end our last day at Disney!








"Hey, are you guys for real?' -Jaxon
 


He was super excited!

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. 
-Walt Disney

0 comments: