Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Keeping Busy

The past few days the kids and I have been on our own, after seeing Shawn off to his eleventh year of coaching school.  This time always makes us a sad, as we know our time with him is coming to a close as football season commences.  

So, we've been keeping busy by doing all sorts of crafts and playtime...
Faith pretended to have her own cooking show...do you like her Q-Tip microphone?
I found this chalk paint that I bought years ago in Canton...we put it to good use.
 Today, I received a package with tons of packaging peanuts.  While the kids were resting in their rooms, I googled what I could do with these little guys when the kids got up.  In  my research, I found that these peanuts are made out of corn starch, so when you dab water on them, they stick together.  No glue, no mess!  So, we made a heart, a cross, a giraffe, and initials.



Saw this balloon ping-pong idea on Pinterest--paper plates/popsicle sticks/a balloon
And, daddy came home early and surprised us...the best part of the day!!

0 comments: