Friday, October 5, 2012

Surprise Date Night

We had a Bye Week, so there was no football this weekend.  Shawn called his mother to drive up from Longview to babysit the kids while he took me out on a surprise date night. I wanted to go home and change into date-night attire, but Shawn called and just told me to come straight to his school, hence the lovely t-shirt I'm wearing. We went out to eat at On The Border, but the rest was all a surprise to me.  As we made our way into Dallas, we passed the Reunion Tower and the Omni Hotel, took a left into a huge parking lot, and we were just a few feet from Cirque Du Soleil. Neither of us had been, but we heard about it from friends, and it's been mentioned a few times on America's Got Talent.  What an exciting surprise and something out of the norm.  We had such a wonderful night and the show was absolutely amazing.  I don't deserve the man I have...he's definitely a keeper!







0 comments: