Friday, November 23, 2012

Do You See What I See?

We've transformed our house from Harvest to Christmas quickly this year...my motivation was in preparation for the hosting of A Meaningful Christmas.  On Sunday, I'll have some sweet friends join me in leaving a legacy for our children...more to come soon!

In the meantime, my sweet babies were so excited to decorate the tree, and Faith asked, "Is Christmas tomorrow?"  Bless her little heart, that's how fast this house transformed...Shawn even got all the lights and some new things we added for this year up and running.  He's such a hard worker and a good daddy.  We were pulling up from an evening out and he stopped in front of our house, ran up the driveway, and turned everything on, so the kids and I could see everything all lit up and done from the street.  Hats off to the holidays...












0 comments: